It is on the ground floor of our home and has a separate bedroom and lounge.
- Private entrance
- Private lounge and separate bedroom
- Private bathroom (toilet, shower and vanity)
- Super king (twin singles) sized bed
- Kitchen suitable for light meal preparation, with refrigerator
- Microwave and cooking essentials
- Breakfast tray or self catering options
- Tea and coffee are are provided
- Hair dryer
- Fully serviced daily
- Connection for high speed broadband and wifi
- Television, DVD and radio with CD player
- Off street parking
- Laundry and drying facilities are available
- Outdoor area with BBQ available
- Bicycles and safety helmets (compulsory in NZ) available
Bed and Breakfast Tariff:
Double NZ$150.00 to NZ$220.00
Single NZ$140.00 to NZ$180.00
Tariff includes a Continental or cooked breakfast.
Please enquire with us directly if you wish to self cater.
We have had guests stay in our Nelson apartment for seven days and they have found it to be very private and quiet.
They particularly enjoyed the proximity of the garden and the closeness of the city centre amenities.
Why "A Touch Oriental"? After our family left home we hosted homestay students from the local High Schools and Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology.
Over a 12 year period we have hosted over 120 students from Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Brazil, England, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland and Australia.
We have travelled to visit many of them in their homes in South East Asia and still keep in touch with them all.
"Comfortable, well equipped, lovely hosts, birthday cake and card a real treat, PERFECT, we will be back and recommend to family and friends" Lesley and Kevin Leech, New Zealand